Moosehead Lake Region offers the
"get away from it all".
MAY - SEPTEMBER
- Fly fish, cast, or troll for landlocked salmon, lake trout, brook and nearby small mouth bass.
- Photograph moose, deer, and a variety of other wildlife.
- Hike, mountain bike, and site-see.
- Go swimming, boating, water skiing, canoeing, and whitewater rafting.
- Take a wildlife cruise by boat or seaplane.
- Explore shops offering everything from unique local crafts, to antiques and fine collectibles.
- Dine in restaurants noted for their history and generous helpings, or elegant settings and fine cuisine. Or , toast marshmallows over an open fire while being serenaded by peep frogs, crickets and loons.
OCTOBER - NOVEMBERCheck our Hunting pages or call or write for a free brochure on our guided hunts for moose, deer, grouse and woodcock.
- Snowmobile hundreds of miles of groomed trails, including ITS 86 from your front door.
- Ice fish from your cabin, or let us arrange an ice shack rental for you.
- Ski Squaw Mountain, or tour miles of groomed cross-country trails.
- Snowshoe to otherwise inaccessible areas and enjoy the solitude.
VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER ACCEPTED
LAWRENCE'S LAKESIDE CABINS & GUIDE SERVICELocated on Moosehead Lake P.O. BOX 101
ROCKWOOD, MAINE 04478
Master Maine Guide
Over 30 years experience
Your Hosts: Bob & Kathy
Trophy Moose Hunting
Grouse & Woodcock Hunting